We are recruiting makers worldwide to review Snapmaker J1. As long as you are interested in J1, you can join and win a chance to review J1 in 14 days for free!
1. It is required to publish a product review (photos or videos that can showcase the participant’s experience with J1) on at least one of their social media accounts after using the product.
2.Every Product Experience Officer enjoys a 14-day period to test and review (from the day the participant receives J1 to the day this participant sends the machine to the next participant).
Enter hereTry Out J1 Before Anyone Else
How are the Product Experience Officers picked?
The participants are randomly picked with a third-party app. We will review the entries to ensure that all final participants have provided information as required. Otherwise, we will re-pick.
How do I know if I am picked?
After the application is approved, representatives from Snapmaker team will contact the applicant by email. If the applicant fails to provide a valid delivery address within 5 working days, this application will be regarded as a waiver.
Whom should I ask if I have questions about this event?
Feel free to contact us via email@example.com if you have any questions.
Terms and conditions
1. During the product experience and product delivery period, if the product is lost or damaged due to improper use/storage/packing by the participant, the participant shall pay compensation to Snapmaker. The compensation amount is the pre-order price of J1, which is $1099 or €1339.
2. Participants must authorize Snapmaker to edit, publish, and disseminate all the text, images, videos, and other content submitted by the participants during the event through various publicity channels.
3. The right to interpret this event belongs to Snapmaker. If the participants violate the rules of the event, we have the right to cancel their participation qualifications and require participants to return the machine immediately.
4. After the product experience period ends, if the participants occupy the product without reason or refuse to return it, Snapmaker has the right to take further legal action.
The list of final participants is out!
First batch: Nolan Leber, Mark Wade, GUIET-OGEL Arthur, Johan Gude
Second batch: Patrick Placente, Jess Roach, Frederic Metaut, Rob Willemsen
Third batch: Fabio Oliveira Carvalho, Kelli Phillips, AJ Reynolds, Malek Abu-Gharbieh
Fourth batch: William Sarkissian, Brandon J Jossie, Lukas Zimmer, Drew Dunn
Fifth batch: Nathan Clifford, Tobias Deboy, Michael Laraway, Nils Fedrowitz